- Home /
- Campus Director and Program Staff Credentialing
Campus Director and Program Staff Credentialing
Campus Directors and Program Staff can now take advantage of the CNP credential for FREE!
- Must currently teach a nonprofit course(s) within the CNP program at your university
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- May use teaching experience to fulfill leadership and service activities, as well as internship requirement
- Must attend an in-person AMI conference (fees and registrations are not covered by the Alliance)
If you are eligibility, follow the instructions below to get started on the credentialing process. Please note, the Alliance will scholarship your enrollment and credentialing fees. Please contact Ethan Touch for the discount codes when you’re ready to create your Salesforce profile.
Campus Director and Program Staff: Steps to Earning Your CNP Credential