AMI 2018 registration is now open! Register here.
Student Registration Information
- Check with your campus director on whether you or your campus is responsible for the registration fee.
- If your campus is paying your registration fee, you will receive a code from your campus director to use for the payment page. Please do not register until you have received this code.
- If you are responsible for your registration fee, please have a debit or credit card ready at the time of registration. If you would like to pay by check, please contact Jesse Osman.
- Make sure you have an active online profile and have paid your one-time $25 enrollment fee. If you can access your information in your profile, you have paid.
- You will have the option of signing up for workshops and informational interviews when the conference app goes live closer to the conference. Stay tuned!
- Cancellation notices must be received via e-mail to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
- Refunds will be issued less a $50 cancellation fee per registration. Registration may also be transferred to another student from the same campus.
- Please note when making a PayPal transaction, refunds may only be issued back to the credit card up to 60 days from payment.
||Full Conference Early Rate
||Full Conference Regular Rate
Nonprofit Professionals are invited to join us for NP-LEAD: A national conference for social-change agents. NP-LEAD will be held in conjunction with the 2018 Alliance Management Institute in Kansas City on January 4, 2018, and is co-hosted by Nonprofit Connect. Certified Nonprofit Professionals (CNPs) and members of Nonprofit Connect receive discounted registration of $150. Click here for more information.
If your organization is interested in exhibiting or other promotional opportunities, please contact the Institute director, Jesse Osman. See sponsorship opportunities through this link.